Premium solutions in graphic design
Magazine Design and Publications
Whether it’s a 60 or 600 page publication, Shell Graphix can design a fresh concept or build upon a pre-existing one. Discounted rates are available for large publications.
- Magazine Design
- Annual Reports
- Product Catalogues (interlink to online platforms for added exposure)
- Recipe Books
Logo Design, Branding and Stationery
- Logo Design
- Branding and Rebranding
- Corporate Style Guides
- Business Card Design
- Letterheads and With Compliments Slips
- Thank You Cards
- Notepad Design
- Email Signatures
- Envelope Design
- PowerPoint Template Design and Presentations
Graphic Design for Print (and Web)
- Direct Mail Campaigns
- Menu Design
- Seasonal Design (Christmas Cards, Calendars, Promo Items, etc)
- Package Design
- Shopfitting Designs and Wall Murals
- Lightbox Posters
- Mobile Advertising (bus, taxi, mobile billboards)
- Car Wraps
Tradeshow and Event Displays
- Pull-up Banners
- Wall Banners and Murals
- Conference Materials
- Digital publication covers a wide range of applications from books, annual reports, product catalogues, magazines and user guides/manuals.
- Add a level of interaction to your publications by embedding image slideshows, video and web interactivity.
- Design digital publications for ipad, ipod, iphone, ereaders and other tablet applications and discover an even larger, untapped audience just waiting to see what you have to offer.
- Digital publication not only saves on print costs but has a much wider audience reach.
Printing - Digital and Offset
- Digital Printing
- Offset and Large Format Printing
- Mail Management
- Special Finishing and Environmental Print Solutions
- Delivery Australia-Wide
A dose of inspiration
(Articles, design projects & more)
Annual Report Design and Print
Business Fitness have recently released their 2015/2016 GBU report which gives a highly valuable insight into the Australian accounting industry annually. ...
Save the Bilby Fund - website design Brisbane
In 2011 Shell Graphix had the pleasure of building the first website for Save the Bilby Fund, five years later it ...