Premium solutions in graphic design and website design
We are not your average graphic and web design studio. We provide strategy, planning, design, print, web and social media which collide with our creativity to gain maximum results.
- Digital Publication
- Digital publication covers a wide range of applications from books, annual reports, product catalogues, magazines and user guides/manuals.
- Add a level of interaction to your publications by embedding image slideshows, video and web interactivity.
- Design digital publications for ipad, ipod, iphone, ereaders and other tablet applications and discover an even larger, untapped audience just waiting to see what you have to offer.
- Digital publication not only saves on print costs but has a much wider audience reach. Learn more about the power of digital publication design here.
- Logos + Branding
- Logo design, branding, rebranding and corporate style guides.
- Stationery Design
- Business cards, letterheads, with compliments slips, email signatures, envelopes and powerpoint templates.
- Flyers + Brochures
- Direct Mail
- Magazines + Publications
- Whether it’s a 60 or 600 page publication, Shell Graphix can design a fresh concept or build upon a pre-existing one. Discounted rates are available for large publications.
- Product Catalogues + Menu Designs
- Annual Reports
- Signage + Billboards
- Environmental design and signage including car wraps, shopfitting, billboards, mobile advertising (bus, taxi, etc), lightbox posters and more.
- Posters + Trade Show Displays
- Posters, pull up banners, wall banners, vinyl banners, conference marketing and display materials.
- Seasonal Design
- Calendars, greeting cards, thank you cards, wrapping paper and promotional gifts.
- Website Design - My Site Rocks
- My Site Rocks is our entry level website design solution. It includes everything to get you started online including a template based design concept (5 styles to pick from), 5 pages, basic online enquiry form, 12 months hosting and a bonus domain name registration (if required).
- Add on options include Wordpress Blog, photo gallery and PHPList mail program setup and installations.
- Website Design - Premium Package
- Shell Graphix premium website packages include a 100% customised design concept, 10-16 pages, java-script graphic slider, enquiry form, customised and embedded mailing list and blog plus 12 months hosting (if required).
- We use the latest version of PHP and CSS. Our websites are fully cross-browser and platform compatible. We believe that by building standards compliant websites, we are making your site accessible to the largest audience possible.
- Website Design - Custom Package
- Of course we handle website projects of all shapes and sizes. If you are looking for something outside of the basic and premium package level, please contact us with your needs and we will supply a customised quote.
- Online Shop Package
- Ready to get online with your products or services? Shell Graphix can help you reach your audience with an attractive and easy-to-use shopping cart system. Accept online credit card payments, calculate freight charges for both Australia Post and Courier shipping methods and have access to one of the fastest and easy-to-use open source e-commerce solutions available today!
- Whether you want a stand-alone system or simply wish to add a shopping cart to your existing website, we can help you get your products and services online and available to the internet audience.
- Website Design - Online Directory
- Online directories are frequently used for community and commercial information hubs as well as industry based company lists and information storage.
- Our directory platform is user-friendly and easy to navigate.
- Please contact us with your needs and we will supply a customised quote.
- Website Hosting - Australian Based
- Our services are hosted in Sydney on some of the fastest servers in Australia. Available in 12 month subscriptions, hosting specs include:
- Disc space quota of 750mb and bandwidth quota of 2.5gb per month. Unlimited FTP, email accounts, forwarders, email lists and sub domains. Virus scanning and spam filtering is included. Parked domains and add-on domains - 2 each. PHP version 5.2 activated. Limited technical support is included. If you require a higher level of support, please contact us for pricing.
- Domain Registration
- Shell Graphix can register a domain with an accredited registrar, for you or your business at affordable prices. We will complete the entire process for you and then notify you when the registration is complete. The only thing that you need to do is provide the registration information and a form of payment.
- There are certain restrictions on registering Australian domain names and more information can be found here. .com domains can generally be registered by anyone and a business name is not usually required. There are of course restrictions imposed on all domain names preventing the use of common place and offensive names etc.
- Email Marketing
- Email marketing is a vital and cost effective way of marketing to your current database/contact list.
- We have a range of solutions from creating custom e-newsletter templates through to full mail and e-marketing management.
- We ensure that your e-marketing is coded using the latest standards to ensure that it is displayed correctly in as many email clients as possible.
- Offset Printing
- Mail Management
- Data Management
- Print Storage
- Finishing + Die cuts
- Environmental Print Solutions
Plug-ins + Applications
- Online Forms
- PHP and MySQL. Online forms cater for a wide variety of uses including enquiry forms, event registrations, information requests and much more.
- Online Menu Ordering System
- This system allows restaurants to add their menu online so customers can order (or pre-order) meals ready for their arrival or to takeaway. System can be email order only or linked to a payment gateway.
- Corporate workers often have a short lunch break making it hard to dine at local restaurants. This system allows them to order and pay prior to arrival. The order is sent via email with order details, special requests, number of guests in the party and the time they will arrive.
- Takeaway options also become more attractive removing the wait time between placing an order and picking it up.
- This system can be adapted to suit other businesses and industries using the same principles.
- Interactive PDF Viewer
- While PDF's are a common element online, viewers are required to have Adobe Acrobat installed to view the files. Our interactive PDF viewer displays documents onscreen, similar to a magazine layout (complete with flicking pages) and no need to install any programs to run it.
- Other benefits to this viewer is the ability to search, output to PDF and view by page and contents. Take it for a test run here.
- E-News Mailing System
- Our prefered online mailing system is PHPList - an open source mailing program ideal for newsletters, publicity lists, notifications, and many other uses.
- No limitations on subscribers, no duplicate mail, view and track sent mail, easy import and export of contacts, easily split your mailing lists to attract core demographics and so much more.
- We manage installation, setup and customisation. We can also handle your enewsletters and mailouts at very affordable rates.
- Database Development
- Many websites include database development and control. We can help with setup and on-going management for uses including member login zones, user profiles, product management and online directories.
- Blog Integration + Support
- Wordpress blogs are an excellent tool when it comes to increasing web exposure and adding dynamic content. It is easy to self maintain or we can manage it for you. (We can even write articles for you.)
- Clients can also utilise Wordpress so that it holds full e-newsletter articles. E-newsletters work hardest when there is not an information overload but easily linked paragraphs to click and read more.
- We can also link Wordpress blogs to your social media platforms automatically (Facebook and Twitter). Added exposure - no on-going work.
- Social Media Integration
- Social Media is a powerful marketing tool in today's society. It is one thing to have a Facebook or Twitter account. It is another to do it well. Customised entry pages, interactive competitions, enticing specials, promotions and much more can easily create a cost effective marketing campaign.
Size does matter.
Small enough to care. Big enough to get the job done right. Shell Graphix is a small studio which means we can offer flexibility and a more personalised, extensive service. One key contact for the life of our relationship makes it easy to build a solid business relationship. Oh, and did we mention we give you total control and ownership of all your design materials?
Focus on the creativity.
Do you have what it takes to be the best? To get maximum results you need to stand up and be noticed. If you want to look better and attract more attention than your competitors you need to up the ante.
Captivate your audience with innovation, curiousity, humour, knowledge, shock and temptation. A point of difference is vital. We’ve gotcha covered.
It takes two to tango.
Our clients are as diverse as our ideas. We work with businesses big and small based locally, nationally and internationally. The beauty of the Internet means we can be virtually anywhere and everywhere.
We have worked with clients all over the world including Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Tasmania, Adelaide, America, New Zealand, South Africa and Canada.
Communication is the key.
In order to develop the most productive piece possible we need a solid understanding of what you do and who you do it for.
We are no stranger to the game of 20 questions and are fast becoming experts in a whole range of fields and industries.
We are also readily able to explain why things will or won’t work across the various design platforms - in plain English no less!
Food for thought.
We are forever curious (or bored easily - depending how you look at it) and pride ourselves on constantly trying something new.
This means we are always on the lookout for inspiration, latest trends and technologies. We are on the ball with graphic, web, marketing, print, copywriting and social media.
Not sure what you want? We can help you work it out.
A method to our madness.
While we like to push the boundaries at every opportunity we are firm believers that some rules should not be broken.
We insist on compliance standards when it comes to print, post and the Internet. Years of knowledge and on-going professional development ensure we stay up to date and know what will work hardest for graphic and web designs.
Loyal to a fault.
We offer a noncompete clause. In order to make you the best in your industry we really can’t be competing with ourselves. There is an easy way to prevent this - and that is by ensuring we never take on competing clients.
(Makes our clients feel a little bit special too!)
"Over the past 18 months my business has grown over 58%. Their professionalism, passion, energy, honesty, speed, and knowledge of my industry is totally amazing. My International clients and fellow industry members have commented on how lucky I am to have someone with that kind of expertise on my TEAM!"
Eric Bailey, International Speaker CSP - Australia & USA
What's shakin' bacon?
Rise of the increasingly popular eDM communications
While many of our clients have been utilising the power of eDM (electronic direct mail / enews / enewsletters / email newsletters… so many names for the same thing!) for many years it would seem the last 6-12 months has …
New brand for Ormeau Pharmacy, after nearly 20 years of not having an official logo
An effective and memorable brand is essential to all businesses regardless of how brilliant your customer service is or how vital the product or service on offer. It allows for a sense of familiarity, a recognition point and a way …
DAAQ Conference Brochure Design 2013
Each year the Dental Assistants Association QLD Inc host a themed conference where the industry professionals come together, share ideas, discuss issues and concerns, learn new tricks of the trade and network together. This year the theme was an out …